In 2009, Amanda Norman launched a competition to find out what the fans thought of her Gothic horror photography.
Below is the promotional video that was put together along with the fantastic music of Tony Longworth to showcase her work.
Congratulations to Brandi Jackola of InsideoutCast!
The chosen winner was Brandi Jackola of InsideoutCast who won a signed print.
A big thank you to Tony Longworth for allowing Amanda to use his haunting music titled ‘As Shadows Fall’ that makes this video so special.
A personal thank you goes out to all of the fans who sent me their feedback and choice of favourite photograph. A lot of my fans are on Twitter and I encourage you to follow them and visit their personal websites, which I’ve listed below.
- David Jackola – InsideoutCast
- Ash – TheParaFactor
- Brian Solomon – The Vault of Horror
- Rick Romanowski – The Paradise of Horror
- Bryan Schuessler – Shuizmz.com
- Bett Grosvenor Joyce – Mermaid Tears Jewellery
- Andrew J Neill – ToxicMovies
- Bray Dauterman @praetorianknigh
- Keimi Yamagata @lovelycorpse
- Scott Jordan Harris – Editor of The Big Picture
- Ruby Tombstone – Ruby Tombstone on Etsy
- Vicki Death – The Blog Life of Miss Vicki Death
- Jerry Shawback – Jerry Shawback Portraits
- Paul Metcalf – Pissed Off Geek
- Richard Gladman – Cyberschizoid
- Gabryyl – My First Blog
- Amanda D Smith – Luckypunkco
- Drew Daywalt – Daywalt Fear Factory
- David McGuigan @dpm74