In association with A Day of Rock (more info below) and in order to celebrate Halloween, I’m hosting a Halloween writing challenge.
I want to see how my Gothic horror photography inspires YOU!
Thank you to all of you who sent in your haunting and beautiful words to be used with my photography before the deadline date of 20th September 2015.
Please vote for your winner by giving it a LIKE on my Facebook page. The two winners with the most likes will win.
Two winners will be chosen and each will receive…
- A signed 12 x 8 inch print of their chosen image with their words. (Amanda Norman copyright and a Day of Rock information will not be on the print).
- 1 Diddy Raskull keyring as shown here
- Free entry for 2 persons at the Day of Rock event being held in Kettering on the 7th Nov 2015
Halloween Writing Competition
- Choose a photograph of mine that inspires you to pen something haunting, moody or spooky and note it’s title and location as Amanda needs to know which image you have chosen.
- Must be no more than 30 words as it will be over laid onto the image like the one you see below, credited with your name
- Complete the entry form below to enter
- Closing date for submissions only, is the 20th September 2015 at midnight UK time
- All entries will be posted onto my Horror Photo Facebook page at the beginning of October. Click here to LIKE my Facebook page.
- The two images with the most LIKES on my Horror Photo Facebook page only, by midnight Halloween UK time, will be the winners
- Each image on the Horror Photo FB page will have a link that you can share with your friends and family to point them back to the correct page to LIKE it. A LIKE will in effect act like a vote for you to win. A like will only count if it’s on my facebook page otherwise it will be impossible to find the true winner
- In the event of any ties, the two winners will be chosen by Andy and Kev, organisers of a Day of Rock, and their word is final
- None of the prizes on offer can be exchanged for monetary value
- Your entry must be your own work and not copied
A Day of Rock
I’m really proud to be sponsoring this all-day rock/metal charity gig at the Athletic Working Men’s Club in Kettering, Northants. It’s in aid of the British Biker Relief Foundation (BBRF) and the Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance, two well deserving charities. They have an awesome raffle with lots of amazing prizes, including a signed and framed print of mine and jewellery. The event will take place on the 7th November 2015 and you can keep up to date by LIKING their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/adayofrock
If you have any questions, please ask and good luck to all who enter.