Portrait Photo Shoot Terms & Conditions
Amanda Norman offers a free portrait consultation prior to booking. Please use the form [click here] or alternatively give her a call on 07916 543 785. Confirmation of all bookings will be made via email. To view current package prices click here.
Booking a Photo Shoot
- A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required to secure your appointment date, which covers photography service fees in the event of a no show or late cancellation. The remaining balance is due at the time of your photo shoot
- In order to make a booking, you must agree to these photo shoot terms and conditions
No Show or Cancellation
Should you need to re-schedule your appointment, Amanda requires a minimum of 5 working days notice. Less than 5 days notice or if you don’t show up for your appointment, your deposit may be forfeit. Amanda understands that there could be events outside of your control and she will do whatever she can to re-schedule your appointment.
- Make-up artist service is optional
- Should you book the option of having a photo shoot with a make-up artist, you cannot downgrade your booking to a photo shoot only once you have secured your booking.
- Amanda will put you in touch with the make-up artist for an online consultation prior to your photo shoot. You may be required to undergo a skin test depending on your make over requirements, therefore it’s important that you take this opportunity to discuss your requirements beforehand.
Viewing Your Photographs
- A selection of the best photographs will be sent to you in order for you to choose your required print
- One you have chosen your image for print, you cannot change your mind as the print will be sent off for processing, so please choose correctly
- All images have been professionally retouched in Amanda’s artistic style to provide you with a visual example of what can be done to any image
- All images will be of good internet resolution (not print quality) and watermarked. You have permission to share these images (must not be altered or have copyright removed) on social media websites.
Photographs – Retouching/Editing and Use
- Should you require any additional retouching/edits that is in addition to Amanda’s artistic style, there will be an additional charge, which depends on your requirements. Please ask Amanda for further information
- Artistic licence – Amanda Norman shall be granted artistic licence in relation to all aspects of her photography portrait service, which includes, but is not limited to guidance, styling, retouching, editing, amount of photographs taken
- Digital images purchased by you remain the copyright and protected property of Amanda Norman
- You do not have permission to sell any of the images for profit or gain, for example you do not have permission to sell images to any 3rd party
- You only have permission to share the watermarked images online that have been provided to you by Amanda e.g. show case on social media sites
- If you have any questions about use, please ask Amanda who will be happy to assist.
Model Release and Your Privacy
- Amanda loves to showcase her work on her website, social media sites and for promotional purposes, but she cannot showcase her work without the clients prior permission
- Amanda will not reveal your personal details to 3rd parties
Pricing and information for Amanda Norman’s website or services/products is subject to change without notice. If you have had your booking confirmed, all prices of products and booking will remain for that booking.
- Additional prints can be purchased up to 6 months after the shoot. Additional prices will be displayed on the product page by clicking here.
Photo Shoot Information
- A portrait shoot can last from 30 mins to 2 hours
- You can bring one guest, but please discuss this prior to your booking
- Price is based on one person. If you would like a group photo shoot, please contact Amanda.
Locations and Travelling
- Amanda is based in Liverpool city centre
- A portrait shoot can take place in the comfort of your own home, on location or at Amanda’s
- If you’re not within a 20 mile radius of Liverpool city centre and you wish Amanda to travel, please discuss your requirements prior to booking
Product, Delivery & Limitation of Liability
- Amanda will make every effort to have your finished prints with you by first class post or collection within 28 days of the shoot. This is dependent on photo lab processing and she will always keep the client up to date
- Product colour may vary from the online image as individual computer settings are not the same. Amanda is dedicated to upholding high standards of quality and professionalism
- In the unlikely event that Amanda cannot fulfill her contractual service, i.e. photographic failure, cancellation of booking, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss